Sunday, March 13, 2016

2015 Review


Well I completely skipped the year 2015! It was amazing year and it has been a whirl wind of how quickly everything has gone. Time is such an incredible thing.  Here is a quick 2015 rundown full of pictures that highlight the BEST of 2015!!!

Carter and Kamry are doing amazing and learning everyday! The are great friends and I find them more times laughing, playing or just being buddies! They are perfect playmates. T
"WILL MOO FOR FOOD!!"Chic-fil-a has a 'dress like a cow and get a free meal' day! We, of course, had to enjoy! We had a great time and we love getting a chance to dress up!  
I love this picture so much. It captures Kamry and Daddy's relationship so sweetly. Kamry loves her Dad, and gets very excited when he comes home and he has to give her about three hugs, and two kisses before he can leave.


We had some great snow last year! Mike and Carter worked pretty hard on the snow fort on the bottom! The snowman was a family effort!
KING'S ISLAND!We had a great opportunity to go to King's Island the local amusement park. Chad and Tosha were kind enough to share their good fortune. 

Mother's Day. I love my little ones more than I could ever express. I love being a MOM!
Family Picture for 2015
Kamry is a independent soul, and she loves taking care of her three dolls. She is a great helper, sometime it is a little too much, but she really does try. She is growing and listening more and more everyday. It is always a work in progress with a two year old, and Kamry is even more so.
Carter is almost five, and in every way a boy. He loves to ride his bike, do the monkey bars and he loves hanging out with Dad and his cousins. He has a lot of friends here in Ohio, and loves going to playgroup and the gym. He is really excited to go to Kindergarten. I, however, am not quite as excited.
Christmas Tree Hunting! A must at our favorite Country Pines. It was raining and cold but we got a great tree and had a fun adventure.
This was at Stake Conference, when these two are friends they are GREAT friends. However when they fight, they fight like sisters. They are getting better and I think the fact that they can communicate better is helping their relationship! 
Christmas Ward Party!
Fourth of July!
My Beautiful friend Shayne was married in November and I was able to take a weekend trip and go enjoy the day with her! 




I can go on, but it would be a lot of pictures. I was thinking about blogging and how poorly I have done lately, so I am making a new goal to try and write at least once a month! We will see how it goes. We are so blessed and live a truly charmed life. Being here in Ohio and Mike going to medical school, we have grown so much as a family and as individuals, it has been amazing. We love this journey we call, Life. Here is to 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment