Monday, February 20, 2012

Loving our new Camera!!

We love out new camera and have been playing with it all weekend. I don't have much to post, so here are some of our pictures we've took!
Family Photo! Carter was very messy after church, that is why he is in play clothes:)
Showing off Seth's hat. 

on Our way HOME!!!

oh thats a cheesy face


 

I let Carter eat on his own. You can tell by his face that he loves it
when I turn the spoon over to him. However you can also tell by his tray that
 I don't like to do it all that much!
Mike was playing with our camera and he figured out how to make me a ghost!
Pretty scary stuff.


Carter watching Daddy cook!


Carter loves the swings!

Now a viedo of our awesome parenting skills!




He was fine he spun around at the last minute! oops! 

No comments:

Post a Comment